Win Your Share of Thousands in Drops & Wins Prize Money on Neon Vegas
- Log onto Neon Vegas before 8 February 2023
- Load up a participating Pragmatic Play live dealer game
- Make qualifying wagers to earn leaderboard points
- By making qualifying wagers, you could also win a random cash drop
For the past several months, live dealer fans have won millions in prizes under the dazzling lights of Neon Vegas. But after 8 February, Pragmatic Play’s Drops & Wins will go on hiatus.
So now’s your last chance to claim your share of thousands in prizes from this popular casino tourney. Follow us below the fold, and we’ll show you how this works.
How Does This Promo Work?
Start by logging onto Neon Vegas Casino before 8 February 2023 – but we suggest getting in before the last weekly tourney starts (1 February). That way, you’ll give yourself the best chance of accumulating enough leaderboard points to qualify for a big cash prize!
But even if you log on at the last minute, you could still qualify for a cash drop. First, ensure you play on a participating Pragmatic Play live dealer title (you’ll find a list on the Drops & Wins promo page).
Then, set your wager to meet the qualifying bet for that game. For normal prize drops, that’s $1 per round. For prize drops on Spaceman, wager $2 per round. And to qualify for a blackjack drop, plunk down $25 per round.
Terms & Conditions
Crazy that Drops & Wins is almost done for another year! But as always, there are terms and conditions to be aware of:
- In this offer, NeonVegas Casino awards cash in the form of real money. As such, these funds are free of wagering requirements and may be withdrawn straight away.
- Allow 72 hours for Neon Vegas to credit prizes to your account.