Skrill Accepting Casinos NZ – The Best Places to Play
Founded in 2001 as Moneybookers, Skrill has made it easier for gamers to fund their online casino bankrolls. While they have competitors like PayPal, Skrill continues to be a popular way to get funds onto gaming sites. The fact that they offer online money transfers and a crypto exchange only adds to their appeal. Skill has emerged as a leading payment service, and it now has more than 36 million customers around the world.
Many NZ online casinos accept Skrill as an online payment option. Skrill casinos listed below have all excellent casino bonuses and a wide variety of casino games and online slots. Here is a partial list for online gambling:
|Skrill Casino||Bonus Offer|
|Spin Casino||NZ$1,000 in welcome bonuses|
|Lucky Days Casino||NZ$1,000 in welcome bonusew with Skrill deposit + 100 free spins|
|Wildz Casino||100% matched bonus up to NZ$500 + 200 bonus spins|
|Rizk Casino||100% matched bonus up to NZ$500 + 50 free spins|
|PartyCasino||100% matched bonus up to NZ$200 + 20 extra spins|
It’s not enough to play on an online casino that accepts Skrill. In our eyes, any Skrill Casino site we promote has to be impressive from top to bottom. As you’ve seen above, you can receive generous casino bonuses for multiple Skrill Casino. You should always check bonus terms to find out whether the e-wallet is excluded from receiving Skrill casino bonuses. Also, make sure to be aware of the wagering requirements for every Skrill Casino welcome bonus.
Best Skrill Casinos 2020
In our opinion, these Skrill casino sites offer the best gambling experience. Getting a Skrill Casino bonus is the crucial part: you have to be eligible for bonuses when using Skrill.
Here’s a list of best Skrill Casino sites that stand out:
- Party Casino – These folks have been around since 1997 (founded as Starluck Casino.) In their two decades as a market leader, they’ve learned a thing or two about serving the customer. Their welcome bonus funds is only the start – PartyCasino’s massive selection of online slots, video poker, live dealer games and other table game options will keep you coming back.
- Wildz Casino – Despite only being around for a few years, Wildz Casino has made a big splash. Sure, they have a big deposit bonus amount, but they’ve focused on creating a compelling product and the best casino games. From a unique cashback program to massive free spin promos, you’ll love your time here.
- Rizk Casino – As their name suggests, Rizk Casino has made their name by being bold. They are the creators of the Rizk Race – a slot tourney concept that wraps up in under an hour. They have a points-based scheme for casino games that allows you to earn wager-free prizes and massive progressive jackpots. And their ongoing promos? Talk about creative!
What is Skrill?
Skrill is an e-wallet that makes it easy to get funds onto your favourite online casinos. Their founders started this company in 2001 for this express purpose, and today, using Skrill remains popular among gamers in New Zealand.
However, this service has evolved additional features that has made it unique. For instance, they offer international bank transfers, and they have a crypto/FX trading desk. These features make them distinct from competitors like PayPal.
Skrill: Payment Method for Fastest Deposits and Withdrawals. It is also a secure way to get your money online. Thanks to their extensive experience in online gaming, its security protocols are top-shelf. As such, you can move money to/from your favourite sites with confidence. They use SSL Encryption to protect your personal data.
How to Deposit Using Skrill
Depositing with Skrill at online casinos is a fairly straightforward process. Most NZ online casinos accept Skrill as a banking option.You’re able to use it for both depositing and withdrawing. Start by setting up your Skrill account. Then, transfer money to it via your credit card or your bank account.
Once you have a real money balance on Skrill, log onto one of the online casinos with whom you have a casino account. Head to “casino deposit” section and select Skrill as your casino payment option. Provide your Skrill login details, and then, input how much you wish to deposit.
When you choose a Skrill Casino, they will transfer your funds to your favourite online casino, and you’ll be able to play your favourite casino games right away. With so many online casino payment options, it’s important to know advantages and disadvantages of each deposit and withdrawal method.
How to Withdraw Money from a Skrill Casino
To withdraw using Skrill, start by heading to the Cashier serction of your online casino. Then, select Skrill as a withdrawal option.
Input the e-mail address associated with your Skrill account, as well as the amount you want to withdraw. Then, hit “submit”. Note that Skrill withdrawals are NOT instant – reputable sites review all withdrawal requests. Usually, this only takes a few hours, but some transactions can take 24 hours to resolve.
When it does, you’ll have one more step – forwarding your money to your account. The withdraw time on these transactions vary widely – sometimes, funds will be available same-day. In other cases, you may have to wait up to five business days. If you’re in doubt, feel free to contact your Skrill Casino customer support team for further information regarding casino deposit and withdrawals. In 2020, almost every online casino has a 24/7 customer support you can contant via phone or email.
Skrill Casino for Real Money Games
Skrill has been around since the early days of the online gambling industry. An increasing number of casinos accept Skrill. In 2020, it continues to be a well-used deposit/withdrawal option. But it is the right choice for you?
Below, we’ll discuss the advantages of using Skrill to fund your online casino bankroll. Minimum deposit for New Zealand casinos that accept Skrill is usually the same as with any other deposit method, ranging from $5 to $20.
Advantages of Using Skrill
Skrill, previously known as Moneybookers has been in the industy for almost 20 years. You don’t survive that long unless you’re doing something right. So, what is the advantage of Skrill over their competitors? Let’s review the most common ones:
- It’s safe and secure – Skrill transfers are heavily encrypted. On top of that, they also have an anti-fraud department that reviews every transaction. Few (if any) e-wallets offer a better level of security than Skrill does.
- They’re cheaper for card deposits – If you use your credit card to fund your e-wallet accounts, you’ll spend less on fees when using a Skrill account. PayPal charges cards 2.9% or more. Skrill only imposes a 1.9% fee.
- They have a VIP program – Skrill offers their regular customers VIP benefits. Move more than $6,000 through Skrill per quarter, and you’ll gain access to various perks. 24/7 VIP support, lower/no fees, and more.
- Better availability across online casinos that accept Skrill – Popular e-wallets like PayPal might not be available on some NZ online casinos. Often, when other payment systems aren’t available as a casino deposit option, Skrill is.
Skrill New Zealand is the perfect option for the high rollers who want to keep their real money gambling transactions in one place that is easy to access. Using Skrill for online gambling, you can seperate it from your bank statement. Once you’ve managed to increase your deposit and withdrawal limits, Skrill casino payment method is ideal for high rollers.
Disadvantages of Using Skrill
As versatile as using Skrill is, they do have downsides. Below, we’ll talk about the biggest drawbacks to using this service at gambling sites:
- Their fees can be very high – After a winning session, you may want to withdraw a chunk of your bankroll to celebrate. Whenever you do, though, Skrill makes sure they get their cut. Every time you withdraw via Skrill, they charge a flat fee of $5.50.
- Some online casinos exclude Skrill from promotions – online casinos offer many awesome promotions. Before you make a deposit, though, check the fine print. In many cases, these sites exclude Skrill deposits from these offers.
- Raising limits for deposit and Skrill withdrawals can be cumbersome – If you hit a big win or want to deposit more than Skrill’s limits allow, you can raise them. However, to do so, you’ll need to verify your identity first. This process involves photographing ID, submitting it, and waiting for a manual review.
Mobile Skrill Casinos in New Zealand
In 2020, mobile gaming is more popular than it’s ever been. Because of this, virtually all major online casinos NZ have apps or have a casino site that works in mobile browsers. What’s best, most of these casinos accept Skrill payments. If you want to play live dealer games like roulette, table games, or real money pokies using Skrill, take a look at the Skrill Casino list above.
Skrill has kept pace as well. Skrill has a mobile app with iOS and mobile versions. By downloading it, you can transfer money from your bank to Skrill, and then to mobile casino sites. You can do these steps within minutes, which makes it easy to game on-the-go at the online casino sites.
Skrill Casino FAQ
- 🔷 Is it safe to play at Skrill casino sites?
Yes. Every Skrill casino we promote is regulated by respected gaming bodies. These include organizations like the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
To remain licensed, online casinos that accept Skrill must show that they keep playing and operational funds separate. They must also submit to inspections that prove that their games are fairly run.
As a result, you can be assured that your money is safe on Skrill online casinos.
- 🔷 What are the best Skrill casinos?
Some of the best online casinos NZ out there accept Skrill deposits. There are many awesome sites to choose from, but we’ve become a big fan of Wildz Casino lately. It’s a well-designed site that offers lots of slots/table games, a generous welcome bonus, and a great VIP club.
- 🔷 Are Skrill deposits allowed in New Zealand?
Yes, but it’ll cost you. Skrill payment method does support the New Zealand dollar. When moving NZD to your account, you’ll have to convert it to USD. At that point, you’ll be able to make a deposit with Skrill payment method to your favourite Skrill Casino.
- 🔷 Are there any commission fees?
Yes. Skrill charges a withdrawal fee of $5.50 every time you withdraw to your bank account from Skrill. They also charge a 1% deposit fee when you fund your account via Paysafecard or with Bitcoin. To change NZD to USD, you’ll pay a 3.99% fee on top of Skrill’s exchange rate margin.
These fees can be lowered (some can be eliminated altogether) when you become a Skrill VIP.
- 🔷 What is the maximum amount I can deposit via Skrill?
Online casinos that accept Skrill might have different limits. Usually, you have the same limits as you would with other payment methods. However, there might be some limitations, so make sure to check that when you want to use Skrill.