In recent years, online casinos worldwide have developed all sorts of tournaments. However, many of them demand considerable effort. To win some of them, you have to dedicate large chunks of time to gaming. This stark fact leaves many casual gamers on the outside looking in.
But fortunately, Ultra Casino has come up with a far more forgiving format. In their Ultra Charge daily leaderboard tournament, all you have to do is deposit. That’s it. Does that sound good to you? Scroll down below, and we’ll fill you in on the details.
How does this promo work?
Start by logging onto Ultra Casino every day. Then, head over tot the cashier and queue up a deposit. Hit the submit button and you’re done – whoo! When Ultra Casino accepts your deposit, it’ll charge your Ultra Battery to a certain level. To see how much, head to the daily leaderboard on the promo page. If you finish in the top 33 by day end, you could win up to $500 in bonus cash. Finsihed below that? Fear not – the 34th place finisher and a random number of others will win 10 free spins on pokie, John Hunter and the Book of Tut.
As you might suspect, though, there are terms and conditions to note:
- To activate your Ultra Battery, you must validate it in your account after depositing. Fail to do so, and will not qualify for this promotion.
- Ultra Casino considers free spin winnings and awarded cash to be bonus funds. To withdraw these sums, you must unlock them by wagering through them 30 times.
- You must complete wagering within 21 days. If you do not, Ultra Casino will claw back any remaining amounts.
- Ultra Casino has imposed a winnings cap on this promotion. Players can only earn 3x the amount they win during the wagering period. Exceed it, and excess amounts will not register in your account until wagering is complete.
- Not all games contribute equally to wagering requirements. For more information on these restrictions, check Ultra Casino T&Cs.