How We Review Online Casinos & Sportsbooks
The same way that we shine a light on gambling operators it’s important that you understand how we pay the bills at BonusFinder New Zealand. It’s pretty simple, if you click one of the links to a casino on our site and open an account with that casino, they will pay us an advertising fee.
This common business model should then make you ask a second question, “Hey, how do i know your reviews are impartial?”, boom, great question, let’s get into the nitty gritty of what happens behind the scenes!
First off, we are here for you. We don’t just review and rate casinos, because of our size we can negotiate better bonus deals with the casinos listed on our site, so by clicking the links you make sure you get the best offer available.
Secondly, we have a very strict editorial review policy but it boils down to this simple question, “Is this a casino we are happy to play on?” If no, then we don’t promote that casino on our website.
There are new casinos launching every day, so just because a brand is not on our site doesn’t mean they are bad guys it just means we have not done our thorough vetting of them yet, as you can see from our review procedures below, it takes a lot of work and time to pass our tests.
When we review a casino we look at every aspect of the operation and rank it accordingly, areas we cover include:
- Who are the owners
- What licenses are they operating under
- What procedures they follow for player fund protection
- How do they protect privacy and user data
- Is the site is easy to use
- Is it easy to register and deposit funds
- Is there a range of payment methods including popular local methods
- Is it easy to withdraw winnings
- Is there a minimum delay to get the money back into our account
- Is the loyalty programme is achievable
- Are the bonuses easy to understand
- Is it easy to claim the bonus
- Are the bonuses attractive compared to competitors
- Full range of games from all the leading suppliers
- Games unique to the casino
- Everything works perfectly on mobile and tablets
- Speedy customer support who are happy to resolve questions/problems efficiently
How We Calculate Bonuses?
Casino bonuses can be confusing, with no deposit bonuses, first deposit bonuses, free spins, rebates, and a whole load of combinations and offers. At BonusFinder it is our mission to help you “Play With More” and that is why we do the hard work for you. Our team of experts calculates the real value of the casino bonuses to make sure you know what you are getting before you sign-up.
On our casino bonus page for example, we calculate the real value of the casino bonus, showing you how much you need to deposit and how much money you will have to play with.
For example, if the casino gives you a $500 match bonus with 200 free spins which are valued at $0.1 each, the effective bonus value is then $520 dollars. For this, you need to deposit $500 to get the full bonus, so we will show you “play with $1020”.
On our free spins page we give you the number of free spins you can play with for the given bonus.
for example, if a casino offers 100 free spins + $200 matched deposit, that’s in total 2100 free spins you can play with, (assuming a standard free spin is worth $0.1). so we will show you “Claim 2,100 Spins”
We also have a fantastic filtering tool to help you get the best possible bonus that suits you. So if you are looking to deposit $20 to play some slots, just select “Most Spins for $20” from the list and we will show you the casinos that offer you the most free spins to play with.