Best No Deposit Bonus Casinos NZ
Free money no deposit bonuses are rare so make sure you can take advantage of generous no deposit offers at NZ casinos. We have researched and listed the best no deposit casino bonuses and free spins offers for New Zealanders. You can get $10 – $25 free cash at New Zealand No Deposit Casinos April 2021:
|Europa Casino||$10 Free Cash Bonus||Playtech|
|Spin Casino||$10 Free No Deposit Bonus||Alchemy Gaming|
|LeoVegas Casino||50 Free Spins on Book of Dead||Play'N Go|
|King Billy Casino||21 Free Spins on Immortal Romance||Microgaming|
|Lucky Days Casino||20 No-Deposit Spins on Book of Dead||NetEnt|
|21.com Casino||100 No Deposit Spins on Vampires vs Wolves||Pragmatic Play|
|777 Casino||$77 Free Spins on Jackpot Slot||Big Time Gaming|
|Gate777 Casino||$5 Free No Deposit Casino||NYX Gaming|
|LuckyDino||NZ$5 No-Deposit Bonus||NetEnt|
|SkyCity Online Casino||20 No-Deposit Free Spins||Pragmatic Play|
Free No Deposit Bonus NZ: Spin Casino
Spin Casino offers $10 free no deposit bonus for all new players. When you sign up and register a casino account, you can claim a no deposit. Spin Casino NZ is one of the free money no deposit casinos, where Kiwis can test their luck at real money casino games without deposit.
New No Deposit Casino 2021: LuckyDino
Best New Casinos offer no deposit bonuses to lure in new players. Kiwis can take advantage of these offers from new websites like LuckyDino Casino that offers NZ$5 for free on sign-up.
To claim a no deposit bonus for free, all you have to do is register a casino account. In return for your contact info, you’ll get bonus spins or a casino bonus.
New No Deposit Sign-up Bonus: LeoVegas
Established casino sites and upstarts alike will toss potential customers no-deposit cash or free spins just to stand out. LeoVegas NZ is using this strategy and offering 50 No-Deposit Free Spins for all new players in 2021.
These welcome bonus deals may not seem like much, but remember – you only need to get lucky once to build a sizable bankroll. Some no deposit casinos even allow you to play jackpot slots. Imagine winning life-changing money withour risking anything!
New No Deposit Casino Bonuses
Note that this is just a partial list. Every so often, online casinos will revamp their welcome bonus offers. When they do, they might add a spin no deposit deal or bonus spins to the mix.
You always find all the no deposit bonuses available from Bonus.net.nz. Our casino experts keep constantly adding new no deposit casino promos for our readers.
Free Signup Bonus No Deposit Casino
You may wonder why casinos give out free money. In the casino industry, competition for new gamers can get vicious. Getting traction as a new online casinos in 2021 can be tough. To make it, a no deposit bonus casino offers extra spins or casino bonus.
How to Claim a Free No Deposit Bonus
Ready to start building your real money bankroll from nothing? Below, we’ll walk you through the process of claiming and unlocking a no-deposit bonus. Let’s get started:
- Browse through our top list – Don’t do a random internet search for “no-deposit bonuses.” The online gaming industry has some less-than-reputable players. Instead, look through our top list above. Every casino we promote is licensed and regulated by respected gaming bodies like the Malta Gaming Authority. Because of this, all these sites can be trusted with your money.
- Find casino bonuses that offer no-deposit bonus money/spins – Not every casino features no-deposit bonuses in their welcome offer. However, if a spins casino does offer no-deposit bonuses/free bonus spins, we’ll list it. Find the ones you like best and check them out. You can also get exclusive no deposit bonuses you wouldn’t get from anywhere else.
- Vet the online casinos that interest you – There’s more to an online casino than its no-deposit casino bonus. The casino site design, selection of casino games, and ongoing casino promotions also matter. Take at least five minutes to scroll through the site to make sure it vibes with you.
- Register your account – Once you find a casino site that works for you, click through to their no-deposit welcome offer. Fill out the form as directed, but before you click submit, ensure that you’ve opted into their “no deposit offer.”
- Unlock your no-deposit offer – After registering, you’ll get your free money or casino free spins shortly thereafter, if not immediately. Before playing with a casino bonus, though, read the fine print. Here, you’ll find casino information on wagering requirements, wagering deadlines, and caps on winnings.
Different Types of No Deposit Bonuses
No-deposit bonuses come in different shapes and sizes. New online casinos with no deposit bonuses all have different type of bonus rules. In general, though, there are four distinct different kind of bonus types for no deposit bonuses. They are as follows:
- Free Spins – Most no-deposit welcome bonuses give you free spins no deposit. Often 10 free spins, or maybe 20 is maximum you can get. Often, with a small minimum deposit, new players receive casino bonuses that will get you more free spins. Some casinos let you play all the slot games in their library, while others restrict free spins to pre-selected video slots. After taking your spins bonuses, all new players must fulfill wagering requirements (e.g. playthrough requirement is 25 times your real money winnings.) Lastly, unless you hit the jackpot, many no-deposit offers have a cap on maximum winnings.
- Bonus Cash – While much less common than free spins, no-deposit bonus cash offers the greatest flexibility of all. Subject to conditions, you can use cash bonuses on any casino game. Unlike FreePlay, you only need to get through wagering requirements to unlock it. However, you’ll often encounter a cap on winnings (jackpots are typically excluded.)
- FreePlay – You can only use free spins, as the name implies, on online slot machines. Every so often, though, you’ll find an online casino NZ that offers FreePlay as a no-deposit bonus. FreePlay credits are like free spins, but they work on any slot game. A casino bonus works just like free spins. You’ll have to fulfill wagering requirements on your winnings.
- Cashback – When you join a site, you’ll have access to ongoing promotions. However, most of these are a not no deposit casino bonus deals. Many of them are actually reload bonuses, match bonus or other schemes that require a deposit. Cashback does not require you to make additional deposits. Opt-in and you’ll get a portion of wagers/losses back, weekly or monthly.
Getting no-deposit bonuses to play at live casinos is unfortunately out of the question. That would be incredibly bad business for online casinos. RTP of table games can be as high as 99.5%, every NZ online casino has restricted them from their free bonus money offers.
Online Casino Free Sign-up Bonus No Deposit Required
Sometimes, there’s more to claiming a no-deposit offer than registering with a new online casino NZ. In some cases, you’ll also have to enter a bonus code when creating your casino account.
Start with the online casinos in our top list. Before you click on a no-deposit bonus offer, check the listing for a promo code. If we list one, always write casino bonus codes down. During the sign-up process, enter the casino bonus code into the appropriate field. By doing this, you won’t miss out on a no deposit bonus offer!
If you ran out of your free spins or no deposit bonus money, make sure to check out the first deposit bonus offers. Online casinos offer fantastic deposit match bonuses already on the first deposit, sometimes even up to NZ$1.500!
In almost every instance, no-deposit free spins come with bonus terms and conditions attached. In other words, you cannot withdraw your winnings before you have met a certain wagering requirement.
Most New Zealand based casinos treat winnings from no-deposit free spins as bonus cash. For instance, Dunder Casino NZ imposes wagering requirements of 25x on winnings from free spins. If you win $10 from your 20 bonus spins, you’ll need to make $250 worth of wagers to unlock these winnings.
Free Signup Bonus on Mobile Casino NZ
When playing on mobile casinos, you get all the same no-deposit bonuses as you would on desktop.
You can easily download a casino software from the App Store. However, Android users will need to download their copy from their online casino NZ, as the Play Store doesn’t allow real-money gaming apps.
Then, create your real money account. Make sure to opt into the no-deposit offer – sometimes this may require a no deposit bonus code from BonusFinder’s bonus list. Once you’re set up, log into your account from your app and begin unlocking your no-deposit bonus from anywhere.
- What is a no deposit bonus?
A no-deposit bonus is exactly what it sounds like. It’s a casino bonus given by online casinos without you having to deposit. To claim it, you only need to create an account to a New Zealand online casino. Be wary, though – some sites may require an opt-in. When registering your account, check carefully for drop-down menus or bonus codes.
- What kind of no deposit bonuses can I receive?
There are four types of no-deposit bonuses. No-deposit free spins are the most common offer, followed by no-deposit bonus cash and no-deposit FreePlay credits.
After creating an account, you can also participate in cashback schemes. Cashback programs are ongoing promotions that do not require a deposit to claim – you only need to opt-in.
- Can I play any game with a no deposit bonus?
That depends on the site. Some NZ online casinos allow you to play any slot and/or casino game with your no-deposit bonus. Others restrict you to specific games. To avoid disappointment, read the fine print before claiming a no-deposit offer.