No Deposit Bonus NZ
For lack of a better term, it’s The Dream – spinning up a bankroll from nothing. No-deposit bonuses can make this happen. For this reason, they are among the most sought-after bonus offers in online gaming. But, how does this make financial sense? Why would an online casino offer casino players “free bonus money?” In the casino industry, competition for new gamers can get vicious. Established casino sites and upstarts alike will toss potential customers no-deposit cash or free spins just to stand out.
What no-deposit offers are available from New Zealand based online casinos in October 2020? We did the research – here is what we found:
Best No Deposit Casino 2020
If you’re looking for the best no deposit bonuses, Bonus.net.nz has no offers with no deposit bonus codes needed – simply use our on-site link. What’s best, you get to keep what you win with these no deposit casino bonus promotions.
Here’s a list of top no deposit casinos:
|Casino||Welcome Bonus Offer||No Deposit Bonus Codes|
|Mr.Play||Play with $10 Bonus||N/A|
|21.com Casino||100 No Deposit Casino Spins||N/A|
|Spin Casino||100 Bonus Spins: No Deposit Required||N/A|
|JustSpin||Sign-Up Bonus: Play with $10 No Deposit Bonus||N/A|
|777 Casino||$7.7 No Deposit Bonus||N/A|
|Lucky Days Casino||20 No Deposit Bonus FS||N/A|
|Bitstarz Casino||Exclusive No Deposit Bonus: 33 Bonus Spins||N/A|
|Rizk Casino||10 Spins No Deposit Required - Keep What You Win!||N/A|
|LeoVegas Casino||22 Book of Dead Spins||N/A|
|Dunder Casino||20 No Deposit FS||N/A|
Note that this is just a partial list. Every so often, online casinos will revamp their welcome bonus offers. When they do, they might add a spin no deposit deal or bonus spins to the mix. You always find all the no deposit bonuses available from Bonus.net.nz. Our casino experts keep constantly adding new no deposit casino promos for our readers.
New Casinos 2020 No Deposit
Best New Casinos offer no deposit bonuses to lure in new players. Kiwis can take advantage of these offers. To claim a no deposit bonus for free, all you have to do is register a casino account. In return for your contact info, you’ll get bonus spins or a casino bonus. New players should take advantage of these lucrative no deposit casino offers.
New Casinos with Best No Deposit Bonuses:
- Just Spin Casino: 100 No-Deposit Spins
- Europa Casino: NZ$10 No-Deposit Bonus Money
- 21.com casino: 100 No-Deposit Spins + 900 Bonus Spins
- Lucky Dino: NZ$5 Bonus No Deposit
- Spin Casino: 100 No-Deposit Spins
- Mr.Play Casino: NZ$10 No-Deposit Bonus
Free Sign Up Bonus No Deposit Casino
Getting traction as a new online casino can be tough. To make it, a no deposit bonus casino offers extra spins or casino bonus.
The Dunder Casinos’s and CasinoJEFE’s of the world aren’t as established as Rizk Casino, Leo Vegas Casino or Jackpot City. To get noticed, they have cut gamers a sweet deal by offering no-deposit goodies.
These welcome bonus deals may not seem like much, but remember – you only need to get lucky once to build a sizable bankroll. Some no deposit casinos even allow you to play jackpot slots. Imagine winning life-changing money for virtually nothing!
How to Claim a Free No Deposit Bonus
Ready to start building your real money bankroll from nothing? Below, we’ll walk you through the process of claiming and unlocking a no-deposit bonus. Let’s get started:
- Browse through our top list – Don’t do a random internet search for “no-deposit bonuses.” The online gaming industry has some less-than-reputable players. Instead, look through our top list above. Every casino we promote is licensed and regulated by respected gaming bodies like the Malta Gaming Authority. Because of this, all these sites can be trusted with your money.
- Find casino bonuses that offer no-deposit bonus money/spins – Not every casino features no-deposit bonuses in their welcome offer. However, if a spins casino does offer no-deposit bonuses/free bonus spins, we’ll list it. Find the ones you like best and check them out. You can also get exclusive no deposit bonuses you wouldn’t get from anywhere else.
- Vet the online casinos that interest you – There’s more to an online casino than its no-deposit casino bonus. The casino site design, selection of casino games, and ongoing casino promotions also matter. Take at least five minutes to scroll through the site to make sure it vibes with you.
- Register your account – Once you find a casino site that works for you, click through to their no-deposit welcome offer. Fill out the form as directed, but before you click submit, ensure that you’ve opted into their “no deposit offer.”
- Unlock your no-deposit offer – After registering, you’ll get your free money or casino free spins shortly thereafter, if not immediately. Before playing with a casino bonus, though, read the fine print. Here, you’ll find casino information on wagering requirements, wagering deadlines, and caps on winnings.
Different Types of No Deposit Bonuses
No-deposit bonuses come in different shapes and sizes. Each online casino that offers a no-deposit bonus or a welcome package that has their own take on this type of promotion. In general, though, there are four distinct different kind of bonus types for no deposit bonuses. They are as follows:
- Free Spins – Most no-deposit welcome bonuses give you free spins no deposit. Often 10 free spins, or maybe 20 is maximum you can get. Often, with a small minimum deposit, new players receive casino bonuses that will get you more free spins. Some casinos let you play all the slot games in their library, while others restrict free spins to pre-selected video slots. After taking your spins bonuses, all new players must fulfill wagering requirements (e.g. playthrough requirement is 25 times your real money winnings.) Lastly, unless you hit the jackpot, many no-deposit offers have a cap on maximum winnings.
- Bonus Cash – While much less common than free spins, no-deposit bonus cash offers the greatest flexibility of all. Subject to conditions, you can use cash bonuses on any casino game. Unlike FreePlay, you only need to get through wagering requirements to unlock it. However, you’ll often encounter a cap on winnings (jackpots are typically excluded.)
- FreePlay – You can only use free spins, as the name implies, on online slot machines. Every so often, though, you’ll find an online casino NZ that offers FreePlay as a no-deposit bonus. FreePlay credits are like free spins, but they work on any slot game. A casino bonus works just like free spins. You’ll have to fulfill wagering requirements on your winnings.
- Cashback – When you join a site, you’ll have access to ongoing promotions. However, most of these are a not no deposit casino bonus deals. Many of them are actually reload bonuses, match bonus or other schemes that require a deposit. Cashback does not require you to make additional deposits. Opt-in and you’ll get a portion of wagers/losses back, weekly or monthly.
Claiming No Deposit Bonus Codes
Sometimes, there’s more to claiming a no-deposit offer than registering with a new online casino NZ. In some cases, you’ll also have to enter a bonus code when creating your casino account.
Start with the online casinos in our top list. Before you click on a no-deposit bonus offer, check the listing for a promo code. If we list one, always write casino bonus codes down. During the sign-up process, enter the casino bonus code into the appropriate field. By doing this, you won’t miss out on a no deposit bonus offer!
In almost every instance, no-deposit free spins come with welcome bonus terms and conditions attached. In other words, you cannot withdraw your winnings before you have met a certain wagering requirement.
Most New Zealand based casinos treat winnings from no-deposit free spins as bonus cash. For instance, Dunder imposes wagering requirements of 25x on winnings from free spins. If you win $10 from your 20 bonus spins, you’ll need to make $250 worth of wagers to unlock these winnings.
The same applies for no-deposit bonus cash. 32Red offers $10 in bonus cash upon the creation of an account. To unlock your bonus funds, you’ll need to play through it 50x, or by making $500 in bets. Note that this typically only applies to slot wagers. Table games, which have slimmer house edges, usually count much less (e.g. 0-50% of a slot bonus bet on 32Red.)
Game Providers for No Deposit Pokies NZ
In 2020, almost every casino has pokies from multiple software providers. Usually there is a prechosen pokie for your no deposit bonus spins. But with your welcome bonus money, you can play your favourite pokies. These slot providers create realistic games for slot fanatics.
- Blueprint Gaming
- Big Time Gaming
- Booming Games
- Elk Studios
- Evolution Gaming
- Iron Dog Studio
- Leander Games
- Merkur Gaming
- Nextgen Gaming
- Octopus Gaming
- Red Rake Gaming
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Tom Horn Gaming
- Yggdrasil Gaming
- 1X2 Gaming
- Vivo Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
- Play’n Go
Online pokies are the most common game type for no deposit bonuses. It’s rare you see a no deposit bonus for live dealer games, for example. From time to time, you might get a no deposit bonus to play video poker or a classic slot machine.
Slots are perfect for no deposit bonuses: they are fun to play and with some luck on your side, you can even win real money! When you claim a no deposit promotion, you’re not risking anything! It’s a perfect way to test if you are willing to give a shot for online gambling.
Mobile No Deposit Bonuses
Love playing games on the go? New Zealanders can claim and unlock no deposit bonuses from a mobile device. After checking our top list for the best no-deposit casinos for new players, download an app from the gambling site.
iOS owners can find apps for mobile casinos easily on The App Store. However, Android users will need to download their copy from their online casino NZ, as the Play Store doesn’t allow real-money gaming apps.
If your phone/tablet blocks mobile casino download, go into your settings. Scroll until you find an option that says something like “Allow Downloads From Unknown Sources.” Enable it.
Then, create your real money account. Make sure to opt into the no-deposit offer – this may require a bonus code. Once you’re set up, log into your account from your app and begin unlocking your no-deposit bonus from anywhere.
No Deposit Bonus FAQ
- 🔷 What is a no deposit bonus?
A no-deposit bonus is exactly what it sounds like. It’s a casino bonus given by online casinos without you having to deposit. To claim it, you only need to create an account to a New Zealand online casino. Be wary, though – some sites may require an opt-in. When registering your account, check carefully for drop-down menus or bonus codes.
- 🔷 What kind of no deposit bonuses can I receive?
There are four types of no-deposit bonuses. No-deposit free spins are the most common offer, followed by no-deposit bonus cash and no-deposit FreePlay credits.
After creating an account, you can also participate in cashback schemes. Cashback programs are ongoing promotions that do not require a deposit to claim – you only need to opt-in.
- 🔷 Can I play any game with a no deposit bonus?
That depends on the site. Some NZ online casinos allow you to play any slot and/or casino game with your no-deposit bonus. Others restrict you to specific games. To avoid disappointment, read the fine print before claiming a no-deposit offer.